10/10/09

Mt Baker Glaciology

I should clarify that it's more of an intro to glaciology, basic ideas and being able to poke real ice and talk about things we discussed/ will discuss in class....though, we are apparently going to go into ice physics quite a bit..... hrmmm

I can't think of anything funny to babble about, so I'll ask what the deal is with you folks? I get the absolute LAST people I would expect, coming to me saying "yeah, I still read your blog and look at your pictures and bla bla bla". But very few of you ever say so, and I certainly can't predict WHICH of you. Oh well.

Baker railroad grade, where I havent been since.....2006 when we tried to climb the damned thing with like 12 REI folks.
DSC_3409

Not actually that much in the way of fall colors, just the blueberry bushes (berries are WAY past their prime)
DSC_3417

DSC_3420

DSC_3452

Dang, I was hoping it would put these side by side, but alas, my HTML skills are crap at best.
DSC_3464DSC_3465

Some boyz from field camp.
DSC_3479

Not sure why, but this picture came out friggin awesome!
DSC_3482

Right around the same time, I just zoomed in a bit.
DSC_3483

DSC_3499

Much better upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Washington, United States